Signposts Ministries is at a turning point! There are so many exciting projects on the horizon for 2016. Here are our monetary needs in order of importance:
*We need an average of $1,100 a month to continue support for Rebecca, so she can go out into areas that are lacking in resources, and bring hope to families with children that have disabilities.
*Operating expenses: website, print materials, phone line, etc.
*Funds to up-fit and operate our NEW BUILDING (yay!) that should be opening its doors in Monroe, NC, on March 14th, 2017.
*Emergency fund to meet the needs of families in the greater Charlotte area.
Feel free to use our PayPal button, below, or to mail a check made out to: Signposts Ministries; 4206 Forest Drive, Indian Trail, NC; 28079
Signposts Ministries is always in need of volunteers that can spend time with the families we are serving.
Whether it’s driving a child to an appointment, or providing childcare for one of our support groups, your investment of time is greatly appreciated. Use our contact form on the homepage to request information about current projects you can invest in.
We all have different skills and talents. Signposts Ministries can use a variety of talents.
Website management, writing, home repair, financial advice, graphic design, event planning- the opportunities are numerous and varied.
Contact us at 704-219-8981 to share your talents and request more information.
Here’s some examples of how you can help:
• medical supplies or equipment that are new or gently used
• professional services such as car repair, accessible home remodeling, or health care
• money for surgeries, doctor training programs, health care missionaries, and medical supplies for children in the US and in other countries
Cost of surgery is often 5 to 10 times higher in the US than it is in third world countries- a small gift will see big returns.
• Join our prayer team
• Write blog posts or Bible study resources
• Lead a support group
• Provide respite care or household services for a family in need
• Assist with Signposts Ministries administrative tasks
The opportunities are endless- we all have valuable gifts to share with our community!